- There is one God, the Creator, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God created Adam and Eve in the divine image. They sinned and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death. As a result of Adam’s sin, all human beings are now born with a sinful nature and are guilty before God.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; thus, He was and remains fully God and fully man. He lived a perfect life and died for sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, according to the Scriptures. Then His crucified body was resurrected, and He ascended into heaven.
- All who repent of their sins and put their faith in Jesus Christ alone are saved by God’s grace alone. Believers are justified before God, born again of the Holy Spirit, adopted as children of God, and surely have eternal life. To God alone be the glory.
- All believers are sealed with The Holy Spirit, who indwells and gives spiritual life to believers, enables them to understand biblical truth, empowers them for godly living, and equips and assists them for growth and ministry.
- There is one global Church made up of believers who represent Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the head of the Church. God calls each believer to serve in a local church community that teaches Scripture, tells people everywhere the good news about salvation through Jesus Christ, helps them become more like Jesus Christ, and observes baptism and communion.
- Believers have a blessed hope in the personal and imminent return of Jesus Christ to the Earth. All persons will stand and give an account of everything they have done. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
We further clarify that we believe the Bible teaches:
- God endows all human life with inherent dignity, and it must be respected and protected from conception to natural death.
- Any “gospel” that draws people away from devotion to Jesus Christ is false. This includes a promise for health and prosperity, undue attention to miracles, focus on signs and wonders, combining with other religions, or teaching that good works pay for any sin.
- God immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God.
- Marriage means the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive, life-long union. We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other.
- There is a single human race, descended from Adam and Eve, all equal before God and individually responsible to Him.