Meet Our board
The board of Firm Foundation In Christ Ministries is currently comprised of six members. Each of them brings a unique perspective to the board from their different backgrounds and experiences. One thing they all have in common is that they love God and have a deep and growing personal relationship with Him through His Son Jesus Christ. They all desire to help others to start that relationship strongly so that new believers can have the same firm foundation that they themselves have – which is why they are part of the board. If you are interested in becoming part of the board or being involved in supporting this ministry in any other way, let us know! We are always looking for more people to join the team!
Current board members
- Nathan Theophanes, FFICM Board Chairman and Small Business Owner. He has been part of the board since 2013.
- Ken Keeley, FFICM Board Secretary and former State President/Treasurer with Gideons. He built and sold a small business. He has been on the FFICM board since 2019.
- Rich Gardner, Ph.d. FFICM Founder and President.
- Keith Larson, DMD, Retired dentist. Keith has been on the board since November 2014.
- Deborah Sezov, Ph.d. Homeschool mother in New Jersey. Deborah has been part of the board since October 2020.
- Mike Trainor, Food Services Manager in Oregon/Washington. Mike has been on the board since October 2020.