- For safe travel for the Nigeria team to Bali
- There are two trainees in Bali who are interested in coming onto the team as trainers! It would be wonderful to have two trainers in that location.
- In a village in Kaduna yesterday, 55 people were killed, and the chief and his family kidnapped
- Peter, Sam, Ishaku Pate are training 100 people ahead of the training in Bali. Please pray for safety and peace for their families who are still in Jos! 2 interested in becoming trainers.
- Comfort reported that 30 Christian farmers were just killed outside of Maiduguri in a village called Mulai.
- Rich stuck outside Mangu, was stuck in 2nd gear. Part broke and they had to weld it together, find a welder. Rick has been stuck in front of mosques on Friday afternoon.
- The political situation has calmed down!
- For open doors to work with Eritreans!
- Eskinder’s son is placed in Jimma in university, great university, but 10 hours from Eskinder! Pray for his family.
- things calming down a bit there, some people are going back to their homes.
- President Biya confirmed winning the election, amidst
- Pastor Yisa wants to relocate from his former station, because there aren’t enough people left, everyone has fled. Prayer for wisdom and protection for him and his family.
- The team there is still working on a possible date for January, getting us into the north. Prayer for wisdom and grace for all of us as we consider this!
- There were killings in Florence’s village. Freedom fighters killed a general, so the army went to village and shot young people and burned down houses.
Rick’s business deal went through, enabling his continued ministry~
- For the fundraiser on November 10th, that we would have the right people there!
- Rick is leaving for Nigeria Oct. 31st!