- Eyasu estimates that every month 40-50 Muslims are coming to Christ through MBBs that we work with! They’ve said that the biggest challenge they face is not knowing what to teach new believers after conversion, so our materials are solving the biggest challenge they face in their churches. Praise God!
- There was a riot in Hawassa (where Rich plans to travel and conduct a training in 3 weeks) please pray for peace!
- Peter’s family is well!
- The new believers from the jungle area outside Jos are doing well and Peter plans to meet with them in the coming weeks to discern how we may continue to support them.
- Peter has an exam coming up for his masters degree class on Friday and would appreciate prayer!
- Several people were killed in a village 20 minutes outside of Jos this weekend. Prayer for their families and for no further violence. Tensions in Jos right now are high.
- the former Muslim sheik we work with is still traveling and carefully spreading the message about the conference! Prayer for the MBBs as they consider whether or not they can come, for their safety and their encouragement.
- Thank God for Florence’s safe trip to her personal retreat, and for the renewal of her calling in the Lord.
- for peace; at least 9 more were killed this week in clashes between the army and the freedom-fighters.
- for the hospital in Mbingo, facing a financial crisis as many of their patients are unable to pay.
- for the new believers that resulted from the giving of aid to the displaced people in Mbingo, and for Linda as she follows up with them.
- for Odette’s healing! Dara’s family is well for now and she’s thankful
- for Nicole’s new job
- for the completion of the formatting of the materials with our graphic artist!
- for the progress that Susanna and Rich are making on the training manual. This will greatly increase the effectiveness of our training.
- Our US based staff are still struggling with doing the work that needs to be done and making time for fundraising as well! Please pray that more finances come in to support the work that needs to be done and that the Lord grants us wisdom as to how best to do this.