- David Moore is back safely from his trip to Indonesia!
- Susanna Ballard will be able to join us for an internship this summer. Thank God for the work he will do through her.
- Dara and Ian’s son Carsten will be dedicated this coming Sunday!
- for resources for more support staff and trainers
- for wisdom as we look to God to guide us as to how best to expand
- for finances for Dara and Ian as they pay off school loans and support their family.
- for continued smooth transition for David Moore’s supporters
- for wisdom as we continue to work with a graphic artist and illustration artist to reformat our materials!
- for wisdom as Dara, Nicole, and David attend seminars this month as to learn how best to improve our communications and finances.
- All of the trainers, including the first trainees have arrived safely!
- The trainees went out for their first outreach using the materials this evening.
- Rich and Peter met with trainees from the last training in the area, and it seems that they have done a lot, organized a lot of trainings since we were here last year! We will receive more details later on.
- Peter just received word that a training one of our trainees had organized in Bali that had had to be cancelled months ago was rescheduled and was successful, praise God! We will hear more later.
- Peter’s son Jerebest is doing well so far, pray for his family’s continued health!
- FFICM will do a training in October in Abuja with the help of our board member and friend, Daniel Bako.
- It is 102 degrees and humid in Jalingo! Pray for cooler weather as it is tiring the trainers to teach in the weather.
- Pray for the remaining trainees as they travel to join us in Jailing for safety on the road.
- Comfort reported that the local Muslims and the Boko Haram have been committing terrible atrocities in her area (Borno state) against Christians, particularly Christian women. They have been kidnapping young girls and forcing their fathers to come and witness the “marriages” to the kidnappers, and the girls that are ransomed, they pour acid on them before sending them home. There are girls that are in the hospital. Please pray for them and for protection for our dear sisters and brothers in Borno state.
- One of our trainees from last year said her father is in the hospital, and asks for prayer that God will heal him.
- One of our trainees, a pastor from Bali, asks for prayer for his wife, who is on bedrest because of pregnancy complications. She has been sent to Jos for better medical care.
- Joy, a woman who was impacted by our ministry in the area, and is following the Lord, has AIDS and is trying to go to school to become a teacher but faces many health and personal challenges. Please pray for her! If you would like to encourage her, you can e-mail your prayer of encouragement to email@example.com.
- Samuel’s wife Jessica is struggling while Samuel is gone to take care of herself while pregnant, please pray for protection and health for her and the baby.
- Osang’s wife has a fever, pray for her healing!
- Eskendir and Eyasu’s families are doing well!
- the country is still at peace
- please continue to pray for preparation for July training for university students
- Eskendir has been working hard to set up trainings in rural churches, which should be coming up soon! Pray that the set-up goes well and for wisdom for where to hold them.
- There is 1 month and 15 days till Eskendir’s oldest son’s grade 12 exam! Pray for him to do well.
- Eskendir is struggling with his personal finances, prayer that God will provide!