- That everyone is currently safe!
- There is still killing, Peter’s wife just called to warn him there’s trouble in Jos Jarawa again. On Bauchi road, a group of Muslims has taken over, is stopping cars, taking the Christians out and killing them, and Ishaku Pate has to travel on this road!
- Ruth’s mother tried to go back to her house, but the military moved them out of the house, they suspect that a local person killed a general and have been arresting people. Pray for the innocent, and that the situation is resolved!
- Pray for Bali area, as we prepare for the training there! There are pockets of attacks around the villages, pray that all the attendees, and our team would be safe.
- Janice’s 60th birthday went well!
- Rick needs prayer that a real estate deal goes through, because without it he can’t go over 1st of November .
- Dara’s babysitter is moving to Mexico, pray she can find a trustworthy, loving person to care for her kids as she works!
- The violence around Mbingo has eased up! Some of the refugees have been able to return to Belo, and the hospital has been able to admit people again—during the worst of the crisis, they were only conducting a few outpatient appointments.
- Our trainer, Hilda, who lost her father recently, is feeling thankful for the comfort that God has given, and that her father’s funeral went well.
- Pray that Florence’s visa is approved! She would love to go to her sister’s wedding, and we would all love to see her.
- The pastor that hosted Peter in Anjadua, talked to him on the phone and told him that yesterday they killed about 21 youth—the military just goes to an area and attacks any man between the ages of 15-50.
- Pray about possible January date for training!
- For open borders between Ethiopia and Eritrea!
- the last few weeks security was not good in the country, but it is now.
- Pray for communications issues with the Ethiopia team, that they’d be able to join us in prayer!
- There is green light to train Ethiopians and Eritreans on Evangelism and follow up in Sudan. So please pray so that God would open doors to train!