- Rich has finished the Tigre translation!
- Eyasu reports that many muslims are coming to Christ, and he is currently working with MBBs.
- The July trainings in Ethiopia are all set to go!
- Eyasu’s youngest daughter is going through exams! Prayer for her success.
- Eyasu will be working with 26 MBBs over the next two weeks, prayer for their safety and their growth in the Lord.
- The government appears willing to dialogue with the English speaking region. They sent a committee to Bamenda to interview and talk with locals and they have taken their report back to the capital.
- although soldiers shot into crowds at the market in Mbingo this past week, and one woman was wounded, no one was killed!
- We are in the process of getting the materials translated into French and another local language.
- 31 people came to know Christ this past week because of an outreach made with private donations from FFICM supporters! 8 of them are currently in follow-up classes that Florence and Linda are conducting.
- Florence is traveling to Bamenda this week for a personal retreat prayer for her and for her family’s safety in her absence!
- There were more killings and kidnappings this week in Belo, prayer for comfort and protection
- Everyone’s health has recovered!
- We have many requests for trainings! The general secretary of the UMC wants us to train between 500-2000 members!
- The former sheik we are working with is beginning his dangerous journey throughout Nigeria to contact MBBs and let them know about the upcoming conference.
- Peter is working towards his masters! Prayer for him as he does classes as well as works.
- We need a safe and reliable vehicle for the Nigeria team to travel in! Prayer for funds to come through.
- We have had a lot of success working with our graphic artist to redo our materials!
- We praise God for healing for Dara’s family, who have been very sick for weeks.
- Our US staff continue to need prayer to meet their support-raising needs!
- Prayer for wisdom and grace from the Holy Spirit as Rich and Susanna continue to work on the training manual