Ruth, Valentine, and Sam have all tested positive for Coronavirus but don’t have symptoms. Pray that it stays this way and that they heal quickly.
A couple other staff members are waiting for their test results. Pray for negatives!
Peter has been struggling with health issues. He and his wife had Hepatitis C and are feeling a lot better.
The MBB conference still might need to be postponed until next year. Please pray for wisdom as they make this decision and keep everyone’s safety in mind.
Pray for the HBB conference that it can happen in early 2021. Pray for everyone involved who is planning it and that they work together well.
There is a possible new connection that the Nigeria staff will be able to partner with to continue developing new materials. They have met with him and are trying to decide how they can work with him to reach new believers. Pray that this new connection will be good for the ministry and team.
The Nigeria team is hoping to move into another office. Pray that they will be able to get the place they are looking at and that it will be a great new space for the team.
Zainab was teaching over the weekend. Pray for her ministry and her students!
Pray for Zainab’s friend, Gift. She has kidney issues and is not able to get dialysis right now. Her stomach has swelled up and now her legs have begun to swell up as well. Pray for healing!
Pray for Danladi’s sister’s wedding that is coming up.
They’re looking to expand training in some neighboring countries. Pray for God’s provision and safety in this!
Someone in Eskinder’s church tested positive for Coronavirus. They tested about 100 people and there have been two positives. Eskinder tested negative!
Please continue praying for our ongoing fundraiser for the Ethiopia vehicle.
There are currently 2 conferences planned to take place in November, so please pray for guidance as the team decides whether or not to hold those.
Please pray for Florence as she is looking to purchase a house in Nigeria to settle down. Pray for the transition she’s making and that God would provide for her there.
Pray for Rick as he is planning his trip to Nigeria. He leaves Wednesday and will be there until mid-December. Pray for a negative test before he leaves, and for safety from coronavirus as he is traveling and staying there.
Please pray for David’s mother, Donna, who is having surgery today for a pinched nerve in her lower back. Pray for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery.
Continue to pray for Dara’s health.
Continue to pray for Rich’s health and for a quick recovery.
Courtney’s schoolwork is picking up next week. Please pray that her workload will be manageable and that she will still have time to rest!
Pray for Mercy’s health!
Please pray for the fall fundraiser coming up! Our team has been working hard to prepare, and we have some video recordings happening this Saturday. Pray that we are able to find a good place to do all of the recordings.
One of our board members, Keith, took a fall a few weeks ago and hurt his knee. He is out of the hospital now, but please pray for continued healing.