- Thanks be to God, we have been able to hire someone who specializes in working with Muslim background believers!
- Rick was able to talk to the chapel and Gindiri Theological Seminary, and ask how many needed new materials who had already been trained, and several raised their hands; we dropped off materials for them to use!
- Peter is getting better from his illness! Pray he is completely healed by Saturday.
- There is an important trip to Ridjau in Niger state coming up this Saturday. Danger of kidnapping! Last training in September, one of the trainees from Tim Robnet’s ministry was kidnapped. Rick might be going on Saturday. We are training 40 people; all pastors and missionaries from Water Winds organization. There are a lot of new converts in the area and a lot of pastors who are pretty young and want training!
- Today our staff met with leaders from discipleship centers in Jos concerning MBB conference. We talked about how we are together going to take care of the new converts. Right now we have 20, and some of them have to flee to Jos! Preferable we can send some of the teachers from the discipleship centers up to help those who are not in imminent danger so they don’t have to be moved away from their families.
- Pray for trip in January, we are planning an unprecedented meeting between all churches and ministries working with MBBs in Jos, to figure out a system for how to sustainably help MBBs, especially those whose lives are in danger!
- Last week Sam traveled the village and there was an attack where he was between 3:30-4, at the village market between Barkin Ladi and Mangu. Four gunmen attacked a car while everyone was going to the market; the driver and navigator were killed, and two others injured. As one of the attackers was running, people killed him. People were so scared in the market, they just all froze. Up to now, there has been no reprisals, praise God. Keep praying for the families.
- Prayer for Rick’s teaching and the renewal of Rick’s visa!
- Comfort lost a friend of hers in ministry from Maiduguri, pray for his family
- Comfort and her group are still going out on Thursday, please pray for safety for them!
- Florence and all of our co-workers are currently safe, thank God.
- We may be able to run a conference in the middle of February in Cameroon, pray for wisdom.
- Fighting has intensified between the army and the freedom-fighters, pray for peace.
- All the ex-pat doctors are leaving Mbingo, pray for the safety of the city.
- David’s family all getting together for Thanksgiving and staying for several days.
- Stacey Lloyd is coming on as a volunteer! He will be helping with our videos and pictures, which will be amazing, and will really help us with creating training videos particularly.
- Pray for wisdom as we follow-up with people who are now new to FFICM since the fundraiser!
- Pray for wisdom to know how God would like us to reach out to people on Giving Tuesday
- for the doors God is opening for ministry!
- For churches in Eritrea facing extreme persecution!
- We are praying about working with persecuted pastors! Pray for the plans as they develop.