- God heard our prayers for cooler weather! The team in Jalingo is experiencing relief from the heat
- Comfort and Peter are going with teams of pastors to evangelize this evening!
- Praise God that the UMCN has done an excellent job mobilizing their pastors for this training, and they are eager to work with us in the future!
- Samuel and Jessica’s newborn son is very sick and needs to go to the clinic! Please pray for his healing, and for strength and peace for Jessica as Sam is away.
- ECWA (one of the denominations we are working with) has called denomination-wide time of prayer and fasting for Leah Sharibu, the 15-year-old Christian girl being held by Boko Haram for refusing to convert to Islam. They have now sent a video where they executed a young woman from the Red Cross, and heave threatened to execute Leah next. Please pray that the Lord will rescue her!
- for funds to come through for a safe care for the Nigeria team!
- Eyasu has trained 12 new MBBs using the FFICM materials. They have already been instrumental in bringing many to the Lord! Pray for them as they experience persecution where they live.
- Eyasu has had a very difficult week, he had to travel to the funerals of his nephew’s wife and his sister-in-law, please pray for him and for his family!
- Pray for safety for Eyasu and Eskendir, and for Ethiopia as the country hopes for peace after renewed unrest around Addis!
- Praise God for the safe return of Florence, Pastor Yisa, Linda, and all the head trainers!
- Pray for peaceful elections on October 7th! The freedom-fighters have warned that the elections will not happen.
- Pray for Florence, as she is trying to get a visa to come to the US
- Praise God for David’s safe return!
- Dara and her family are glad that her recent illness has resolved, and there is no cancer.
- for support raising wisdom and grace for the whole US team!
- Dara’s daughter, Odette has started telling her parents about seeing people in her room that scare her and that Jesus sometimes has to come scare them away. Pray that the Lord protects Odette as she is almost 4 and reaching an age where her parents want to talk to her more about the gospel!