- Pray for Peter and Rich as they work on continued preparations for the HBB conference that will be held in Nigeria next week. We are expecting around 2,000 people to attend and there are still many details that are in process.
- Pray for continued preparations for the other two upcoming conferences in Nigeria (the MBB Conference and the True Gospel conference in Jalingo)
- Next week we will also be hosting a training event for students at Gindri Theological Seminary in new believer follow-up.
- Last week we finished recording the next 13 radio episodes. We are still working with the TV station to schedule the recording of the next 13 TV episodes. The next 13 radio episodes begin airing this week.
- Pray for safety in Nigeria. There continues to be many kidnappings.
- Pray for Sam and Pankyes as they are leading a training this week for 30 people from the Anglican church in new believer follow-up.
- Pray for the continued process of preparing the new FFICM Africa office in Jos, Nigeria. The landlord is working on final preparations including painting the window frames. We are hoping to move into the new office as soon as possible.
- Pray for the safety in Borno state where Comfort lives. Midugari is still very dangerous. Comfort tells us that people cannot go 10K out of the city without an escort.
- Rick Cordell completed a partial training event in Abuja. Paise God!
- Praise God for the safe delivery of Peter’s third grandchild! Peter’s daughter Dorothy had a safe delivery of a baby boy!!
- Praise God that Peter is in the final two classes of his degree program!
- Praise God for Yusuf who teaches the Word of God!
- Pray for continued wisdom as they look for a vehicle for our ministry in Ethiopia.
- Pray for the continued preparations for the big mega-conference. They are now expecting over 25,000 people to attend the conference where we will be talking about the message of the true gospel, helping people to remain steadfast in their relationship with Christ and not be swayed by the prosperity gospel or animism and spirit worship.
- Praise God that a nationally renown singer offered to lead worship for the Mega Conference! The singer that was going to sing in Amheric (the dominant Ethiopian language) had previously backed out.
- Pray for Eskinder as he applies to Multnomah University for the Doctorate of Ministry degree program.
- Pray for Tesfye as he adjusts to working with Eskinder. Praise God for his partnership with FFICM! Pray for unity and wisdom for their team.
- Pray for peace. There is an ongoing threat of war from Ethiopia’s neighboring countries.
- Rich leaves on Friday for Nigeria. Pray that he will get his negative covid test results in time for his flight.
- Pray for wisdom for Rich as he prepares the messages that he will share at the upcoming conferences in Nigeria and Ethiopia.
- Praise God for the good progress in David’s Master’s in nonprofit management. He has just started his fourth class. Pray for wisdom in time management. His current class is on leading teams and will go for the next 8 weeks.
- Pray for wisdom as we prepare to hire a Communications Director and Development Director for FFICM here in the US.
- Please continue to pray for health for Dara and Mercy.
- Praise God for the turnout at the Monthly Saturday Prayer Meeting. Thank you to everyone who joined us to pray and worship together. We were all deeply encouraged!
- Pray for us as we continue preparing for the Spring Fundraiser, May 22nd.
- Praise God for His provision of over $5,000 to cover the first 100 solar powered audio Bible players for Nigeria! Pray for the funds to provide 100-200 more solar audio bibles ($50/each)