- The training going well!
- the temperature is unexpectedly cool.
- Eskinder, Eyasu, Rich, Terese all made it to the training and are enjoying working together!
- The prime minister of Eritrea and the President of Ethiopia met in Awasa, and are signing peace documents. We might be able to hold a training up in Eritrea early next year! They use the Tigre language, and we already have the material translated, thanks to our work in the refugee camps.
- About fifteen of the trainees haven’t been able to show up, prayer for their travel.
- challenges with materials! The printer printed gospel cards wrong.Thankfully it was just one card front and back, hoping to get it by tomorrow night.
- Thank God, the former sheik who went down to Kano, Katsina, had successful trip, and was able to meet with different families who are MBBs. Peter met his wife and children, all doing fine and really happy to be in this ministry.
- Thank God for the former drug addicts from the jungle outside of Jos, they are doing fine also! There are new believers coming to do follow-up in the office, Samuel is going to be teaching them.
- There were more people that killed in Barkin Ladi Thursday night, and over the weekend. The governor went to visit the IDP camp after not having sent any aid to the camp for 2 weeks, and a crowd attacked his convoy with rocks.
- MBB discipleship center was attacked in Jalingo, they killed one person. Continue to pray for them!
- Comfort couldn’t have training because there were attacks. Yesterday Muslim militants attacked Christian villagers while they were watching world cup finals. They have rescheduled the training for 2 weeks from now. In Chibok, Boko Haram also killed farmers. Please pray for farmers especially, as they are vulnerable, and need to attend to their farms during rainy season.
- We are in need of a safe bus for our Nigeria group!
- Florence had a safe trip to KA, and enjoyed her time there!
- Crisis still going on in Belo. More attacks on the people by the military. Some of the doctors have moved out of Mbingo, and we are afraid the government will intensify their attacks.
- most of the people we trained are scattered, it’s hard to keep track of what has happened, they have all run away to the bush.
- David shared yesterday in main service at a church about FFICM, people had a lot of questions.
- The church wants the life group he shared with to adopt FFICM as missionary focus, will be continuing to pray for us regularly.
- Some supporters volunteered money for us to use to take to the IDP camps for food and mattresses for the needy families. May God bless them richly!
- David is meeting with a pastor tomorrow and next Sunday will share with another church in central WA
- support is needed for David, Rick, Dara!
- for Nicole adjusting working full time and still doing social media for us! For the blessing of strength and encouragement for her!